UTAH AMCP Pharmacy Legislative Session Update
Utah AMCP Pharmacy Legislative Session Update:
Registration Deadline March 8
This year’s Utah Legislative Session Update is eligible for 1.0 Law CPE credit
Wednesday, March 15 2023 5-8 pm MST
Market Street Grill
2985 East Cottonwood Parkway, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Utah AMCP’s Spring 2023 Utah Pharmacy Legislative Session Update
The purpose of this program is to educate pharmacists and pharmacy technicians about changes to laws that have the potential to impact the practice of pharmacy in the state of Utah.
Please help us support the Utah Food Bank. Requesting each attendee bring 2-3 non-perishable canned or boxed food items for donation to the Utah Food Bank
• David C. Young, PharmD: University of Utah, Professor of Pharmacotherapy
• Jonathan W. Magness, PharmD: Magellan Rx, Vice President, Medicare Part D Operations and Residency Program Director
Educational Goals and Learning Objectives:
• Describe the outcomes of the 2023 Utah Legislative Session
• Identify areas within pharmacy that are impacted by changes to Utah Laws
• Review strategies to implement change within the practice of pharmacy to comply with new legislation
• All members of the Utah AMCP community are invited.
• CPE credits will be issued 6-8 weeks after submission of required documentation.
Schedule of Events:
• 5:00-5:45pm MST: Registration and Bar Service
• 6:00pm MST: Dinner Served
• 6:30-7:30pm MST: Legislative Session Update
• Free to non-pharma AMCP members and pharmacy students
• $150 fee for all pharma-affiliated participants, to cover the cost of the program and individual CPE fees
• Receipt will indicate “Registration”
• All payments are final
The Spring 2023 Utah Pharmacy Legislative Session Update is supported by the Utah Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP). AMCP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The Universal Access Number (UAN) for this program is 0128-9999-23-019-P (Pharmacists) and 0128-9999-23-019-T (Technicians). Earn CPE credit by participating in the entire webinar, passing a program post-test, and completing a program evaluation. Once successfully completed, you will be awarded 1.0 hour (0.1 CEUs) of CPE. If you do not complete the post-test and the program evaluation, you will not be awarded CPE credit for this program. Completion of all requirements must occur no later than APRIL 20, 2023.
NOTE: If you have questions, need additional information or someone you know did not receive this invite but would like to be included on future communications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMCP | 675 North Washington Street, Suite 220 | Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Jonathan W. Magness, PharmD
Vice President, Medicare Part D Operations
Residency Program Director
Magellan Rx Management
Salt Lake City, UT
O 801-503-0354 | M 801-941-0008 | E email@example.com
Published in P1, P2, P3, P4