I hope you and your families are doing well! My name is Patrick Fuller and I am the inpatient clinical supervisor and PGY1 residency program director at Nebraska Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. We are in partnership with the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy and are committed to the tradition of providing outstanding postgraduate residency training.
Together with Dr. Emilie Langenhan, our anticoagulation pharmacy coordinator and assistant PGY1 residency program director, we would like to share with you information specifically about our PGY1 program and eight PGY2 programs! Our profession is blessed with numerous high quality residency programs across the country. Through support, guidance, and encouragement, we strive to make each resident’s experience second to none and would enjoy meeting you!
Please explore what we have to offer! Take me to the Nebraska Medicine Residency Website and Important Residency Application Information
Nebraska Medicine “Getting to Know Us” Residency Virtual Showcase Sessions (November 6, 8, and 9)
- This is a smaller venue for you to get to know our residents and our program
- There will be three 45-minute sessions each evening
- Registration is FREE!
- Please Sign-Up for one session that works best for you (a Zoom invitation will be sent to your email about two weeks prior to your session)
ASHP Midyear Residency Showcase and Interviews
- Meet us in-person on at the ASHP Midyear Residency Showcase (booth #6346) on December 5, Tuesday afternoon
- We are planning to conduct in-person interviews this year
Nebraska Medicine is unique because…
- Residents are part of our “family”
- Our PGY1 program was the recipient of the 2016 ASHP Foundation Pharmacy Residency Excellence Program Award, underscoring our life-long commitment and passion to develop residents as future leaders in our profession
- The following ASHP Podcast highlights two of our PGY1 resident graduates and will give you a good feel of the importance we place on resident wellness Incorporating Resident Wellbeing Into Your Residency Program
Additional Information and Highlights
With Gratitude and Kindness,
Patrick D. Fuller, PharmD, BCPS, DPLA, FASHP
Inpatient Pharmacy Clinical Supervisor
PGY1 Residency Program Director
Adjunct Associate Professor
UNMC College of Pharmacy
981090 Nebraska Medical Center | Omaha, NE 68198-1090
Office 402.559.8253 | email@example.comPublished in