Hello PharmD Students!
College of Pharmacy scholarship opportunities are now open and accepting applications!
Details and criteria can be found here: https://utah.academicworks.com/opportunities/19794
You will have to sign in with your uNID and CIS password in order to apply. The deadline for this scholarship opportunity is the 31st of January, 2023.
To apply for the College of Pharmacy scholarships, please follow the instructions provided:
1. Sign in with your uNID and CIS password (top right-hand corner on the scholarship page)
2. Complete the General Application (this is only general information- not your formal application)
3. After your General Application is complete- you will be prompted to complete the College of Pharmacy Application. This is the only part of your application that will be scored by the Awards and Financial Aid Committee
4. The system is designed to recommend other university scholarships that you may be eligible to receive. These are outside of the College of Pharmacy, but please feel free to explore these options and apply.
5. If you have any questions, please contact JP Varney at email@example.com.
The University of Utah College of Pharmacy 2023 – 2024 Scholarship Application is now open!
Please apply here: https://scholarships.utah.edu
The application will close at midnight on Tuesday, the 31st of January, 2023.
The College of Pharmacy will award an amount of scholarship monies to PharmD students for the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
Your responses to all essay questions will be scored by the Awards & Financial Aid Committee members and used to help determine which scholarship(s) you may be awarded. Scholarships will be awarded on an academic year basis and distributed in equal amounts per semester. Awards received are contingent on your maintaining good academic standing with the College of Pharmacy.
Please do not submit answers to the essay questions that you have submitted in previous College of Pharmacy scholarship applications.
We encourage all students to apply!
The best of luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!Published in