This global case competition was started in 2020 and aims to expose talented graduate students across multiple disciplines to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Each year, contestants are asked to develop and pitch strategic solutions to a real-world business scenario. The competition provides a unique opportunity for graduate students to collaborate with other emerging leaders, think creatively & strategically, and connect with industry professionals. Qualified students will ultimately be considered in the talent pipeline for summer internships and full-time positions at Gilead.
• 2023 Case Topic: Market Expansion Strategy in China
• Registration is now open! See our website (https://tinyurl.com/GileadPharmaCaseCompetition) for more information
• No entry fee + fully virtual
• Dates: Oct. 25 – Nov. 17, 2023
• Eligibility: All participants must be enrolled in an accredited MBA, MPH, PharmD, MS or other graduate program
• Team Requirements: Teams of 3-4 students from same college/university; schools may have multiple teams compete
• Prizes: 1st Place – $10,000 + priority interview for Summer 2024 Internship at Gilead Sciences; 2nd Place – $5,000; 3rd Place – $3,000
Please feel free to share this information with any other interested parties. Happy to answer any questions in the meantime and looking forward to having University of Utah College of Pharmacy represented this year!
Business Strategy Leaders
Portfolio Strategy Management & Operations
Foster City, CA
Case Competition: CaseCompetition@gilead.comPublished in