2023 Pharmacy Grads
Still looking for the right opportunity for you post-graduation? We are currently sending 2023 Grad Pharmacist offers to future Pharmacists that want to make a difference in their local community!
Looking for a pharmacist role that will keep you close to your patients? Want to make an impact and start a career with unlimited advancement opportunities? CVS Health is searching for the future leaders in pharmacy and health care! We have positions available across the Unites States. But don’t wait because our Grad positions are going fast.
Do you want to learn more about benefits that CVS Health offers their colleagues. Visit http://www.benefitmoments.com to learn more about 401k, parental leave, paid time off, well being rewards, and so much more.
Some of the benefits:
• Visa sponsorship in select markets
• Post-graduation training
• Support with a discount to RxPrep.
• Educational Assistance
• Competitive Salary as a Grad Intern and Pharmacist
• Flexible Scheduling
• Colleague Discount
• 401(k) savings plan (up to 5% match)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy at a 10% discount)
Let’s us help you start your career as a pharmacist!
We want to know more about you and your career goals and what we can do to support you after graduation.
If you want to learn more about opportunities, Please complete the following Short Survey and a member of our University Relations team will be in contact with you.
We will connect you with local leaders in the markets you are interested in. Along with setting up a virtual/in person interview when it is convenient for YOU!
If you’re ready…
1. Follow the above click and click ‘Apply’
2. On the left, type your school name and select your school when it appears
3. On the left, select the year you will graduate from pharmacy school
4. Select the posting that appears, review the job, and click “Apply to Job”
If you are a member of the Class of 2023 you will
select the “Grad” posting for your school.
Sara de la Fuente
Sara de la Fuente | Pharmacy University Relations Manager
(480) 851-1868Published in