Attn. PharmD Students:
There is a new scholarship opportunity, which you can apply to separately from the CoP application.
Details and criteria can be found here: https://utah.academicworks.com/opportunities/22300
5 awards of $5,000 available.
You will have to sign in with your uNID and CIS password in order to apply, as well as complete your General Application. You do not need to have submitted the College of Pharmacy application to apply for this opportunity.
The deadline for this scholarship opportunity is April 4th at 11:59pm.
To apply for the College of Pharmacy Educational Resource Development Council (ERDC) Scholarship, please follow the instructions provided:
1. Sign in with your uNID and CIS password (top right-hand corner on the scholarship page)
2. Complete the General Application (this is only general information- not your formal application)
3. After your General Application is complete- follow this link to the ERDC Scholarship Opportunity, and click “Apply” in the lower corner: https://utah.academicworks.com/opportunities/22300 This is the only part of your application that will be scored.
4. If you have any questions, please contact JP Varney @ email@example.com
The deadline for this scholarship opportunity is April 4 at 11:59 PM
2022-2023 ERDC Scholarship Application & Criteria
The Educational Resource Development Council of University of Utah Health will award scholarships to deserving students from the Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, and Colleges of Nursing, Health, and Pharmacy who have demonstrated excellence in their field and have financial need. Diversity will also be emphasized. The number and amount of the scholarships is yet to be determined.
· *3.5 GPA
· *Full time PharmD Student
Date Due: Monday, April 4, 2022 is the deadline for submitting applications
· *Applicants will be notified by May 15, 2022 if they are invited to move to the final stage of the application process.
· *Recipients will be required to attend the ERDC Scholarship Introduction Luncheon in the fall of 2022.
· Prior to release of funds, students should plan to submit a thank you letter to ERDC members
The Educational Resource Development Council (ERDC) is comprised of influential and philanthropic women within our community who are interested in learning about and promoting the latest advances and techniques in fields of health as they relate to University of Utah Health. Active members attend eight presentations a year and give a minimum of $1,000 annually to the ERDC Scholarship and Program Fund. These donations support student scholarships within the Colleges of Pharmacy, Nursing, Health; the School of Medicine; and the School of Dentistry. They also award funding for various projects and programs within U of U Health. The Council consists of 60–80 women and has existed for more than 20 years.Published in