We are currently recruiting volunteers for our summer camp sessions. Volunteers are needed for the following sessions / dates.
• Day Camp / Hobé Juniors (in-person): Thurs June 9 to Sat June 11, for campers aged 4 to 6 years. Day campers (4-5 year olds) do not stay overnight, while Hobé Juniors (6 year olds) have a 1-night overnight
• Kids Week (in-person): Sun June 12 to Fri June 17, overnight resident camp for campers aged 7 to 11 years
• Teen Week (in-person): Sun June 19 to Fri June 24, overnight resident camp for campers aged 12 to 19 years
• Virtual Camp (online): Mon July 10 to Thur July 13, online interactive camp for campers aged 6 to 19 years
• Note: The Kids Week and Teen Week sessions meet the course requirements for Pharm 7543-001 for the Summer 2023 semester. The Day Camp / Hobé Juniors and Virtual sessions do not meet the course requirements for credit, although we welcome pharmacy students at these sessions to gain volunteer experience working with our campers.
We are still accepting volunteer applications for all in-person sessions.The flyer is attached and the website has more info, including our volunteer page, the online application, and job descriptions. Thank you so much for your help!
Chris Beckwith (Wapiti Mama; she / her), Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org /801-631-2742Published in