We are currently recruiting volunteers for our summer camp sessions. Volunteers are needed for the following sessions / dates.
- Day Camp / Hobé Juniors (in-person): Thurs June 8 to Sat June 10, for campers aged 4 to 6 years. Day campers (4-5 year olds) do not stay overnight, while Hobé Juniors (6 year olds) have a 1-night overnight. Volunteers stay onsite throughout the entire session.
- Kids Week (in-person): Sun June 11 to Fri June 16, overnight resident camp for campers aged 7 to 11 years. Volunteers stay onsite throughout the entire session.
- Teen Week (in-person): Sun June 18 to Fri June 23, overnight resident camp for campers aged 12 to 19 years. Volunteers stay onsite throughout the entire session.
- Virtual Camp (online): Mon July 10 to Thur July 13 (2 hours each day), online interactive camp for campers aged 6 to 19 years. Volunteers for the Virtual Camp must commit to help with at least 2 days of this camp session.
- Note: The Kids Week and Teen Week sessions meet the course requirements for Pharm 7543-001 for the Summer 2023 semester. The Day Camp / Hobé Juniors and Virtual sessions do not meet the course requirements for credit, although we welcome pharmacy students at these sessions to gain volunteer experience working with our campers.
We are still accepting volunteer applications for all in-person sessions.The flyer is attached and the website has more info, including our volunteer page, the online application, and job descriptions. Thank you so much for your help!
Chris Beckwith (Wapiti Mama; she / her), Executive Director