APhA Membership Benefits
APhA is offering a transitioning membership with lots of great benefits and resources for rotations and preparing for the NAPLEX!
Here are some of the AMAZING benefits!
• Free APPE Pocket guide that includes the most commonly used equations, conversions, treatment guidelines, lab values, and more!
• APhA NAPLEX Quick Review Guide is a comprehensive 200-page NAPLEX study guide. It includes the most important treatment algorithms, side effects, contraindications, counseling points, equations, and more!
• Coupon for 50% discount on the APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy Math book.
• Free 1-year subscription to Pyrls, a great rotation resource that contains 500+ top drug summaries, tables and charts, clinical calculators, and reference values.
• Access to NAPLEX review question sections of PharmacyLibrary with 300 additional members-only questions.
• $120 for two-year membership of APhA.
• Career Development Resources.
• AND SO MUCH MORE!
You can learn more at this website: https://www.pharmacist.com/transitioning-membership
This is a great opportunity, and I hope you consider taking advantage of it! The deadline for signing up for the APhA transitioning membership is May 1st.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
PharmD Candidate, Class of 2024
University of Utah College of Pharmacy
APhA-ASP President 2022-2023Published in P3, P4