APhA-ASP Patient Counseling Competition
College of Pharmacy Students,
APhA-ASP is excited to be hosting a Medication Patient Counseling Competition on Thursday, January 12th. All pharmacy students (P1-P4) can participate, so use the link below to sign up for a slot!
Reasons to participate:
1. The winner will have the opportunity to represent our college and compete in the APhA-ASP National Patient Counseling Competition at the APhA Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona (March 23-25). This trip will be completely covered financially thanks to USPA and the Dean’s Office (you must register to be an APhA-ASP member if you win).
2. The winner will have their name engraved on our college plaque!
3. Top top 10 participants will receive a prize from APhA.
4. This will only take you 15 minutes of your time, and it is an excellent opportunity to show off your one-on-one counseling skills!
5. Looks great on your CV and scholarship applications, which are right around the corner!
Where: HSEB 3550 (Clinical Suite)
When: Thursday, Jan 12th
Sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E49ACAD2AA6F5C16-patient (Sign-ups will end on Jan 9th)
Here are winners from the past:
Link 2021 winner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I860EDbtIvE
Link 2020 winner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1BWZYYlevw
More information and logistics will be sent to those who have signed up. If you have questions, contact Valeria Ortiz Torres (APhA-ASP President-Elect) or Kortney Parker (APhA-ASP President).
Valeria Ortiz Torres
PharmD Candidate, Class of 2025
University of Utah College of Pharmacy
APhA-ASP President-Elect 2022-2023
C:787-458-8385Published in P1, P2, P3, P4