ACT Pharmacy Collaborative is seeking applicants for the 2024 cycle of their Community Pharmacy Student Scholars Program (application deadline September 11, 2023).
Who: P2, P3, or P4 students who aspire to be leaders in community pharmacy practice
What: engage with a cohort of 50 students nationwide through synchronous learning with community pharmacy and faculty leaders nationally
When: four virtual sessions held monthly beginning January 2024 through April 2024, plus an immersive online workshop held May-June 2024
How: application details found here (https://www.aacp.org/resource/act-pharmacy-collaborative-community-pharmacy-student-scholar-leaders)
– Develop leadership skills through the process of self-discovery and reflection
– Cultivate a network of colleagues interested in community-based pharmacy practice
– Apply concepts and theories of billing, patient-care service sustainability, and success stories within community-based pharmacy practice
– Create a practice transformation philosophy that can guide your community-based pharmacy practice
– Create your own career development plan to drive community-based pharmacy practice
Students will be recognized nationally through the ACT Pharmacy Collaborative website, communication with our national association partners, and networking opportunities with leaders nationally. They will also receive a certificate of completion and pin at the completion of the program.
Please contact Dr. Grace LaFleur (email@example.com) via email, or stop by her office (room 4963), with any questions!
Grace LaFleur, PharmD
Assistant Professor (Clinical), Department of Pharmacotherapy
Community Pharmacist, Smith’s Food and Drug
University of Utah College of Pharmacy
30 South 2000 East, Room 4963
Salt Lake City, UT 84112